PDA

View Full Version : So mad at myself

alexsmommy
06-22-2011, 09:02 AM
I have a rather large purchase to return to Restoration Hardware. I had the receipt yesterday, but dropped my wallet during camp pick up. Several people helped hand me things back, but the receipt must not have made it back in - the only thing that seems to be missing. I didn't think about it at the time, too focused on credit/debit cards and cash. I do NOT want store credit - it's a fair amount of money and I just don't shop there that often. I'm so upset. I'm hoping they will credit back my card if I show them the credit card statement. Sigh.
It's been that kind of week.

crl
06-22-2011, 11:22 AM
:hug: I hope they will credit your credit card!

Catherine

DebbieJ
06-22-2011, 12:09 PM
It seems that many stores now can do a look up with your credit card. I hope that Restoration Hardware is one of them!

arivecchi
06-22-2011, 12:10 PM
That. Sucks.

Sending mojo your way.

DebbieJ
06-22-2011, 12:13 PM
Maybe you can bring your CC statement to show them the charge.

MamaSnoo
06-22-2011, 03:41 PM
Ugggghhh...I am sorry. I hope it works out for your return.

SammyeGail
06-22-2011, 09:33 PM
I'm sure they have records of sales, maybe they can find it by date & time.

The boys magically empty my purse & wallet, the stuff disappears around the house, I so tired of it!

Sending Mojo too!

cntrymoon2
06-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Keep checking your purse and wallet!! It's possible that its folded inside something else, or hiding in a corner.

alexsmommy
06-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Yeah Restoration Hardware! No issue at all. My nanny had thrown away the packaging (my fault - she picks up all day which I love and I should have told her it was not garbage), I had no receipt but they looked up the date, confirmed the purchase, and credited back my card. I'm so relieved because I really don't shop there often and I would have been buying things just to use up the credit.

crl
06-27-2011, 11:02 AM
Yeah Restoration Hardware! No issue at all. My nanny had thrown away the packaging (my fault - she picks up all day which I love and I should have told her it was not garbage), I had no receipt but they looked up the date, confirmed the purchase, and credited back my card. I'm so relieved because I really don't shop there often and I would have been buying things just to use up the credit.

That is awesome!
Catherine