PDA

View Full Version : I am obsessed with Zappos!

arivecchi
06-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Why would I ever buy shoes from anywhere else? Their prices and selections are great and free next day shipping and returns! Woohoo!

And now that I have become enough of an addict to be a zappos VIP :rotflmao:, may I just say that their CS is AMAZING! They anticipate my needs before I even think about them! Awesome!

I have now branched out to their swimsuit offerings! ;)

oneplustwo
06-22-2011, 04:41 PM
OK, do spill. What have you gotten recently at Zappos? I love them too.

arivecchi
06-22-2011, 05:28 PM
Within the last month or so :bag:

Ugg Hazel (2)
Ugg Jillian
Ugg Mayla
Michael Kors shirred swimsuit in black

I have had to do a bunch of returns and exchanges and they have just been wonderful every single time!

I encourage everyone to get their shoes, swimsuits and clothes from there. The service is amazing and the delivery is lightning fast. I called them about an exchange around 7:30 pm one night and had the replacement items by the next afternoon. They also do not wait to get the first item back. They ship the replacement right away! Awesome!

katydid1971
06-22-2011, 06:25 PM
I am always drooling over the stuff you get at Zappos, your clothing budget is quite a bit larger than mine. If you weren't a ton smaller than me I would be asking for your hand-me-downs ;)

mackmama
06-22-2011, 06:30 PM
I agree their selection and CS is amazing. Love zappos! Now, what does it mean to be a VIP? :)

oneplustwo
06-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Within the last month or so :bag:

Ugg Hazel (2)
Ugg Jillian
Ugg Mayla
Michael Kors shirred swimsuit in black

I have had to do a bunch of returns and exchanges and they have just been wonderful every single time!

I encourage everyone to get their shoes, swimsuits and clothes from there. The service is amazing and the delivery is lightning fast. I called them about an exchange around 7:30 pm one night and had the replacement items by the next afternoon. They also do not wait to get the first item back. They ship the replacement right away! Awesome!

Ooh, great selection!

I agree their selection and CS is amazing. Love zappos! Now, what does it mean to be a VIP? :)

Near as I can tell, it just means you're guaranteed free overnight shipping. But it seems like most people, if not everyone, get "upgraded" to free overnight shipping anyway.

mctlaw
06-22-2011, 09:44 PM
I am now a big fan of Zappos too! Just this evening while packing/sorting through stuff stashed away, I found a swimsuit from last year I never returned. The date was not on the order form and they told me it had been ordered in May of last year....but they agreed to take it back anyway!

Now I'm off to swimsuit shop for the replacement. Yay!

arivecchi
06-23-2011, 12:22 AM
Sarah, I was on a shopping moratorium for quite some time and finally got to order some things that I needed for the summer. :)

I have noticed that I get better customer service and faster delivery with VIP. You can call and ask to be upgraded if you buy from them often!

Beth24
06-23-2011, 03:46 AM
Sarah, I was on a shopping moratorium for quite some time and finally got to order some things that I needed for the summer. :)

I have noticed that I get better customer service and faster delivery with VIP. You can call and ask to be upgraded if you buy from them often!

:yeahthat: they upgraded me recently as well, and right after that they had a slight shipping delay on some jeans I ordered for DH (it took 2or3 days instead of 1). Next thing I know they emailed me a $60 coupon to use on my next order to apologize for the inconvenience! And I didn't even complain!

I also love Zappos for clothes for my teenage DS. He hates shopping, has absolutely no patience for it. With Zappos I can show him stuff online, order and it arrives the next day. We just send back what he doesn't like. So much easier than dragging a sullen teenager to the mall!

arivecchi
06-23-2011, 11:01 AM
What a great idea Beth! I had not thought of ordering things for DH! He is worse than a sullen teenager when you take him shopping!

Beth24
06-23-2011, 12:19 PM
What a great idea Beth! I had not thought of ordering things for DH! He is worse than a sullen teenager when you take him shopping!

Well my DS gets his dislike for shopping from his Dad so I know exactly what you mean.

Yes, it is great, especially if you know his size in a certain brand then you already know what will fit! Maybe we should take our men shopping one day together...now that would be fun! Ha.