PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered the Starck!

jugglinglemons
06-22-2011, 06:23 PM
After reading all the old reviews on this and seeing the great deal on albeebaby (59.99), I went ahead and got one of these for our Europe trip! I'm so excited! Between the weight, the weight limit, the height and the cool shelf, it seems like the perfect travel stroller for my tall toddler!

legaleagle
06-22-2011, 08:13 PM
The starck is awesome! Just make sure to open and close it before you use it. A lot of them (including mine) have super stiff joints. Some silicone spray helped mine a bunch though it's still a little stiff.

ecofem
06-22-2011, 09:10 PM
OK... I've been wanting a lightweight stroller... trying to decide between the Starck or the BJCM.... opinions?

legaleagle
06-22-2011, 09:16 PM
Well, they're totally different strollers - I wouldn't want to use the starck a ton for an under 1 year old. Though my then 10 month old did nap quite a bit in ours on vacation, it was definitely not the most comfortable thing.

jugglinglemons
06-25-2011, 10:38 AM
The starck is awesome! Just make sure to open and close it before you use it. A lot of them (including mine) have super stiff joints. Some silicone spray helped mine a bunch though it's still a little stiff.

Thanks for the tip - I'll lube it up when it gets here and see if that helps!