PDA

View Full Version : Need cupholders for Cybex and Uppababy Vista

mom3boys
06-24-2011, 02:49 PM
I need cup-holder recommendations for the following strollers:

Cybex Onyx--Cybex does make a holder, anyone tried it?
Uppababy Vista (2010)--I've heard not so great things about the one Uppababy has so probably want another model.

I'm open to either a traditional cupholder attached to one side or one of those "Console" things that gets strapped to the handlebars.

My only other cupholder (that wasn't an integral part of the stroller, like on a Snap'n go) was a Valco Universal Cupholder, I thought it was OK but had trouble keeping it completely upright. I would be using these cupholders for coffee so I do need something that doesn't tend to slant at an angle.

If it is a good quality item I don't mind paying more for it, so price is a consideration but not a deal breaker. Any recommendations?

legaleagle
06-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Uppababy is coming out with a new & improved cupholder fairly soon, I think.

http://www.strollermama.com/blog/2011/05/07/all-new-uppababy-cruz-coming-this-summer-along-with-stroller-blankies-and-resdesigned-cup-holder/

Still looks a little funky though!

strollerqueen
06-24-2011, 03:17 PM
I've had "CarryYous" for years, and they have never failed me. :thumbsup:

www.carryyou.com

mom3boys
06-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Thanks! The Carry Yous look great and I like that you can search for the right kind by stroller model.

That new Vista cupholder DOES look kind of funky--and what's with the color? Seems like it would clash with Maya yellow! I guess if it holds a drink well I should not be so worried about the cosmetics, but I would have thought black would be the way to go.

georgiegirl
06-24-2011, 08:34 PM
Cybex makes a cupholder, and it's pretty nice (only used it once though.)

poohbear
06-25-2011, 08:08 AM
the valco universal cupholder works pretty well on everything IMO.

♥ms.pacman♥
06-25-2011, 09:01 AM
i use the Sunshine Kids one on my Vista and it works perfectly. holds bottles, cups, cell phones, keys etc. was only $10.

Beth24
06-25-2011, 10:42 AM
i use the Sunshine Kids one on my Vista and it works perfectly. holds bottles, cups, cell phones, keys etc. was only $10.

That's what I use too.

Sidney
06-25-2011, 12:05 PM
That's what I use too.

Me three. :-)