PDA

View Full Version : Hitchhiker board for the Bumbleride Indie Twin?

Enza
06-25-2011, 09:37 AM
Does this exist?

I can't seem to find one that is compatible ... thank you!

Pbl427
06-25-2011, 10:08 PM
I would love to find one that works too. I tried both the Lascal and the Valco with no luck.

Enza
06-28-2011, 03:39 PM
I recently posted the same question on Bumbleride's Facebook page and they replied as follows:

We currently do not make a toddler seat or attachment for our Indie but we recommend the Lascal Buggy Board in Maxi for a toddler attachment.
http://www.lascal.se/web/buggyboard-maxi2.aspx. Third party testing facilities have performed tests with this product and our strollers. I hope this information helps and let us know if you have any other questions.-Kandi

Has anyone else actually tried found that the Lascal does not, in fact, fit the Indie twin?

Bumbleride
07-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Hello!

We currently recommend the Lascal Buggyboard for the Indie Twin along with the Indie single. I have personally tested them both with success.

Make sure to attach the Buggy Board hardware to the welded aluminum that the cargo basket is attached to. You may need to undo a snap or two on the cargo basket to attach the hardware. Make sure the board and hardware are very tight to prevent the brake bar from being engaged.

Feel free to call our Customer Care for assistance attaching, 1 800 530 3930 or info [@] bumbleride dot com.

Best,

Ryan