PDA

View Full Version : Parent caddy for Albert thurston?

atx
06-27-2011, 11:11 AM
Apologies is this has been asked before, but I don't recall seeing it.

I've been taking Al to the mall more often than the Vista since it's so much narrower and it maneuvers so easily but I wonder if there's a good parent caddy for it. Any suggestions are appreciated

arivecchi
06-27-2011, 11:24 AM
I have a skip hop saddlebag on mine.

atx
06-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant like something that would hold a drink, my phone, etc. Would the sunshine kids work with it?

poohbear
06-27-2011, 02:14 PM
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant like something that would hold a drink, my phone, etc. Would the sunshine kids work with it?

Not well. I got a munchkin cupholder. You can use the mac universal organizer as well...

arivecchi
06-27-2011, 04:14 PM
Not well. I got a munchkin cupholder. You can use the mac universal organizer as well...:yeahthat:

But those are not that great for holding drinks honestly. They always spill unless it is a sealed bottle.

poohbear
06-27-2011, 08:47 PM
:yeahthat:

But those are not that great for holding drinks honestly. They always spill unless it is a sealed bottle.

I have this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Munchkin-Stroller-Holder-Colors-Vary/dp/B003IHVHL8/ref=sr_1_2?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1309222006&sr=1-2
in black not that green - gah! It was cheap and works, though sometimes it falls off if there's no drink in it

I've heard the valco universal cupholder works as well... someone gave me one but it didn't have the screw on piece so that didn't work....

liamsmom
06-27-2011, 09:45 PM
I have the Valco cupholder and haven't had any problems with it, but of course I have all the pieces. If I saw the Munchkin one before I bought the Valco, I would have gotten that one--it's cheaper and a little smaller. Mine sticks out a bit.

I have found that a cupholder plus the pocket on the back of Al's canopy is all I need for my stuff, like phone, keys, extras. I love that I can just throw my purse onto one of the handles.

arivecchi
06-27-2011, 11:43 PM
I guess I should try my Valco. I always figured it would be a bad fit because it does not tighten that much. Doesn't it flop around in Al?

liamsmom
06-28-2011, 04:50 PM
Nope, it's pretty tight. I positioned it right below the handle bar.

atx
06-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Thanks y'all. I'll try the valco or the munchkin one.