PDA

View Full Version : Diaper covers for HA dresses?

TxCat
06-28-2011, 10:28 PM
So, during the HA sale I ordered some dresses for DD thinking she would wear them next year, but instead she fits into them now (the kid is growing like a weed). Only question is, they didn't come with diaper covers, so I'm wondering what to get for under them, especially now that she's trying to crawl. Any recommendations?

citymama
06-29-2011, 12:17 AM
Which ones? All the ones I've ever bought came with. I'm surprised they didn't include them. Maybe Hanna sells coordinating diaper covers or bike shorts? Or just solid colored bikers are fine.

lizzywednesday
06-29-2011, 11:25 AM
What size did you order and did you order from the Baby sizes or the Girls' sizes?

There's some size overlap at size 80 - there's a size 80 in Baby and a size 80 in Toddler. The Baby size comes with the diaper cover; the Toddler size does not.

(I picked up a Toddler 80 playdress earlier this season while shopping for my DD; I was able to go back to the store to exchange it for the Baby 80.)

TxCat
06-29-2011, 11:40 AM
I think I ordered toddler 80, not realizing there was a difference - good to know for the future. Sigh. Now the dresses that I ordered are not available/sold out on the website and the baby "pants" (bloomers/diaper covers) are sold out too. Harumph. I have a pair of capris, but it's kinda warm here. My google search turned up some Zutano diaper covers - maybe just go with those? I guess I could call the HA store in town too. I've gotten so lazy about B&M stores - if I can't order something, I usually don't bother.

BabyBearsMom
06-29-2011, 11:46 AM
I just ordered the diaper covers from HA. They came in yellow and pink which worked well enough with my HA dresses that I got at Costco