PDA

View Full Version : Kmart toys on clearance + addt'l 20% off

Babymakes3
06-29-2011, 11:12 AM
I ran into Kmart for spray paint this morning and DS wandered into the toys so obviously we had to look around! They had 2 shelving units in the back aisle full of clearance toys with a sign that said they are an additional 20% off clearance. They had a ton of Cars merchandise and a bunch of stuff that obviously was for older kids bc I had no idea what it was, a few Handy Manny things, I didn't pay attention to anything girly though. So then I noticed that in the regular toy aisles there was a bunch of stuff stickered for clearance as well. Some of the stuff had been marked down twice bc I noticed a double layer of the yellow stickers. We left with a $6.40 obnoxious garbage truck that DS is thrilled with, ugh.

MomtoNico
07-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Toys are now 50 off. Bought moon sand and moon dough. My Ds has been playing with it since I have been back. Loves the stuff. Some cars stuff and transformers. Look for price drop and clearance signs. Some price drops were half off- some werent.

Also bought him some levis for 4.19 and route 66 jeans for 3 bucks. Since some of the clothes were 40 off. Very few clothes were 40 off. They also had swimsuits at 60 off. Not bad since the boys toddlers suits were around 10 bucks. Only had one rashguard left. I would think it was 60 off - didnt think of checking. The rash guard didnt match any suits so I didnt buy it.

alien_host
07-03-2011, 05:31 PM
MomtoNico, which MA store did you go to?

I was coming to post this too since I scored a ton of stuff. :cheerleader1:

Lots of Polly Pockets...$2.50, 3.50 and $4.50. The Glamper is $7.50.

Lots of Cars die cast - $1.75 for individual cars, $4.50 for a 3 pack and $3 for the semi's.

Lego Hero Factory. I got Lego Harry Potter's Hogwarts Express for $30.

Radio Flyer Scooter http://www.amazon.com/Radio-Flyer-Ez-Rider-Scooter/dp/B002AVU3SG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309728613&sr=8-1 for $27

Little Mommy twin babydolls for $8 that I picked up for Toys for Tots.

I saw transformers, Littlest Pet Shop, tons of board games, some playdough sets. You should wander the aisles too since it kind of all is mixed in. Lots of Toy Story stuff too. Barbie. Geo Trax.

MomtoNico
07-04-2011, 09:13 AM
I was at the Newburyport, MA store. Which store did you go to? I would liek to go to Salem Nh but I am not sure I can make it there anytiem soon.

Melarina
07-04-2011, 10:00 AM
thrilled to find the toy story Tag reader for $15.xx!!!

Also some TRIO stuff

carolyngau
07-04-2011, 03:25 PM
We got a darling "my first kenmore" ironing board. Regularly $40, but rang up $10. It was not in the clearance section, just in a random toy aisle. Also got some transformers for dirt cheap!