PDA

View Full Version : Riley Roos on Mamabargain

LMPC
06-29-2011, 01:50 PM
I know there are mixed feelings about the MB website on here. And I agree that their shipping is often a deal breaker. But right now they do have Riley's on sale for about $20 + shipping. HTH!

http://mamabargains.com/

marymoo86
06-29-2011, 01:51 PM
The one pair I wanted in silver is only available in 3-6 boo

shipping was $3.xx for first class pretty good.

LMPC
06-29-2011, 01:52 PM
The one pair I wanted in silver is only available in 3-6 boo

shipping was $3.xx for first class pretty good.

Oh wow...that's not bad for shipping! I was so sad when DD's feet got too big for Riley's...I loved them!!!

AnnieW625
06-29-2011, 02:00 PM
These run big right? I am thinking I will need the 6-12, DD2 is probably a size 3, maybe a 4. She is wearing a 6-12 mos. Robeez, and Pedipeds.

LMPC
06-29-2011, 02:04 PM
These run big right? I am thinking I will need the 6-12, DD2 is probably a size 3, maybe a 4. She is wearing a 6-12 mos. Robeez, and Pedipeds.
I found that they run big. Here's the link to their sizing info...
http://www.rileyroos.com/cgi/rileyroos/sizing.html

I also found that their more open style shoes (e.g., mary janes and sandals) seemed to be a little more generous across the foot. And that the boots and sneaker type shoes tended to wear a little more snugly around the foot.

AnnieW625
06-29-2011, 02:29 PM
Thanks, so what should I get?

I am thinking either Puzzle (green, brown, pink), Megan (pink), or Elizabeth, but I am afraid if I get the white (Elizabeth) they won't be able to stay clean, and honestly there is only one event in the next couple of months where I might want white shoes for her (a wedding where we will be guests, but really I think she'd be fine with her regular shoes).

YouAreTheFocus
06-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Hmm, I was thinking of the Will for my son, but then I noticed the 3 pink lines on the back of the heel. Do you guys think these are boys or girls?

ETA: LOL, just noticed they even have a note about this: PLEASE NOTE! The "Will in Fire" shoes DO have pink on them! We cannot cancel your order, so make sure you pay attention!

Dream
06-29-2011, 04:05 PM
Why don't I see it? I only see Baby Signs.

Avispa
06-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Why don't I see it? I only see Baby Signs.

Because they are all gone. For now. Deals on Mamabargains are usually on rotation, so we might see the Riley Roos up again in a few days.