PDA

View Full Version : So hurt and mad at DH!!

SammyeGail
06-29-2011, 02:41 PM
First, yesterday he came home from work acting like a total A-hole! He says he has a lot to do at work and is stressed out. I told him to go back to work and do it, don't come home yelling at me and DS. You JERK!

Then last night he said (not nicely) 'Did you use the pan at lunch!?!', yes I did, he cursed. SO SORRY I actually cooked the boys some lunch and didn't know you needed your precious pan. We ate and he goes upstairs to work for 3 hours.

He has gripped about moving the stuff from the rental to the new house. He would be gone all evening/night for 2 weeks. Well DH, I took the SUV the other day and saw your skateboard in the back, the rental has a skateboard park nearby. I hope you busted your ars. I was wondering why I got so much done the Sunday we all went, I did it all while watching the boys, yes you helped with them some, I guess watching J sleep counted.

Then the other day when talking about painting here, he says 'Can we wait a year? I just need a break.' A YEAR!?! Are you insane? Tell me DH, who does 90% of painting? ME! Thats because you suck at painting and I don't want you doing it. You were set on getting this townhouse because you didn't want to do yardwork (just cutting grass). I didn't want a townhouse, I wanted everything on one floor because of my chronic fatigue and fibermyalgia. Yes, this place is great and beautiful, but not enjoying 2 flights of stairs.

YOU were set on putting the washer/dryer in the garage instead of the laundry closet on main living area. You said you would do laundry, no I don't want you doing laundry, you suck at that too. It would be nice if the space from my car and washer/dryer was more than 6 inches! I have nowhere to fold or hang clothes, wonder when he's going to actually put up the shelf above the W/D.

I didn't appreciate all the bitching from you for weeks about moving all the stuff, yet you wouldn't let me go over and do it. You know, I could have used the break from the boys.

Mostly hurt at the way he acted last evening. He takes out his aggravation on DS N and me. He says he doesn't to me, but give poor N a break. You openly admit you have adult AD/HD, N most likely does too. He's great with J, with his autism DH loves when he hides in his room reading books.

Leave work at work. You are acting like you did in TN and this new job is a million times better. AGAIN, I am not one of your employees!

Also, don't berate me for wanting to go the grocery store last night, that I spend too much, we only have X amount till Thur. Thats tomorrow! We needed a few staples. Thats all I wanted to get. He insisted on going. A-hole! I would have liked a little break from the boys, I even was going to take N, actually to get us both away from DH.

DH, you have 3 weeks of vacation to use. Its almost July. Take a day or 2 to help me find where you put all our crap! I have 30+ boxes you threw things in. I have been using Dial soap since we got here, thats ok, but would love my actual face wash!

One more thing, I want the remaining things you insisted on leaving at our house in TN here. Can I have our loveseat? Our extra twin bed, for your Mother to sleep on!?! I know all that will be a task, I KNOW that, but we have put that house up for rent, get our stuff out. I would actually like the rest back, we've lived on one couch for 6 months. Wonder if he can get that done sometime in July? He told MIL the week (Tue+) after the 4th of July is a fine time to visit. NO, I am not buying a futon for her to sleep on, its a waste of money-we don't need it. I don't need another person to wait on while it looks like a tornado packed our stuff.

Oh another, stop telling everyone they are welcome to visit anytime, come soon as you can! The large room on the lowest level is full of boxes, get a clue. And hand the freaking blinds down there, it would take you 30 minutes. I just love that anyone in the pool can see right inside at all the junk.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

gatorsmom
06-29-2011, 09:22 PM
I'm sorry, sweetie. :hug: Moving is really hard. Just remember, it's the stress that is causing you both to argue and be so upset with each other. When you are settled in, things will be better.

Maybe getting moved in and organized would be a good idea. Just wait a few months to paint. Sounds like you guys would both feel better if you could get settled in.

g-mama
06-29-2011, 10:09 PM
:hug::hug::hug::hug: Sorry things are so rough. Moving and a new job is stressful, but you don't deserve to be mistreated regardless. :(

Pennylane
06-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Hope it gets better :hug:.

Ann

bubbaray
06-30-2011, 09:46 AM
Moving is really hard and brings out the worst in some people. :grouphug:

zoestargrove
06-30-2011, 09:51 AM
I hope it gets better soon too.