PDA

View Full Version : LE Totes

kaitlyns.mom
07-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Do you have one? Love it? What kind and size?

I think I want one for longer day trips outside of the house with my two kids... park, beach, etc. Is medium good for this use? Should I get the zip-top?

Gena
07-03-2011, 11:17 PM
A couple of months ago LE had sone day sale on all the large totes ($20), so I got a large zip-top tote. I love it. It's huge and holds a ton!

I use it to back all of our miscellaneous stuff for weekend trips: toys, books, electronics, medicines & vitamins, etc.

I also use it when I need to work late at night or on the weekend and bring DS to the office. Here's what I can fit in the tote for that: kid sized tent, blanket, books, toy cars, iPad, and snacks.

I don't always zip mine, but I like having the option to, especially when traveling.

WatchingThemGrow
07-04-2011, 07:29 AM
My mom uses a medium for herself going to the beach. With things for at least 3 of us, I need more. It would be okay for everyday stuff, but if you're planning on carrying towels for 3 people, you may need something bigger. I like the Saltwater Canvas stuff for the beach.

TwinFoxes
07-04-2011, 07:42 AM
I love mine, I got it super cheap on sale last Christmas. Even DH loves it! (it's navy and black.) I have a large zip-top, like PP I don't usually zip it, but I like the option. We use it for pool/spray parks and we use it as the in-car bag for the girls on vacation. For the pool, we fit 4 towels, sunscreen, flip flops, coverups, water/snacks and changes of clothes for the girls and have room to spare. On car trips we take games, snacks, books, change of clothes, and whatever else we need in the car and it works fine, but maybe is a tad big. That said, I'm not a "kitchen sink" type packer. I'm more of an under vs over packer. I can't imagine carrying around the extra large. That thing's a behemoth!

It's a great bag. :)

plusbellelavie
07-04-2011, 09:00 AM
It's a great bag. :)

:yeahthat: I also got a Large zip one and it holds a ton and is great to have the option to zip if you want too.

tmahanes
07-04-2011, 10:05 AM
I have the XL and it is HUGE... I love it but it is probably to big for one day. I used the M in college and it held like a 3" binder and a book or so. I would probably order the L. I also would definitely get the zip top.