PDA

View Full Version : Custom Cookies on Heartsy today- $7

cntrymoon2
07-04-2011, 01:21 PM
http://heartsy.me/deals/3956-7-for-24-online-store-credit-at-southern-girl-bakery

I've never bought a heartsy voucher before, but this was too good to pass up for DD's 2nd bday- $24 voucher for $7, expires in 6 months, good towards shipping. I think I first looked at this seller's cookies from a link on these boards, but I don't remember the thread.

brittone2
07-04-2011, 07:06 PM
I ordered from this seller for DS2's first bday. I had her make John Deere tractor cookies and they turned out beautifully. We ended up having to cancel DS2's party (he was sick w/ roseola and was beyond miserable), and I was sooo sad that some of our guests missed out on these. We did hand them out to friends and family we saw a few days later. The taste was nice too. My older kids did not like the black icing because it was a bit bitter (the tires were in black) but I think that is true of food coloring in general and not at all the seller's fault. They definitely enjoyed the rest of the cookie.

The packaging was really cute (individually bagged). I think maybe one arrived broken but I didn't even mention it to the seller because I ordered a handful of extras just in case. Ours arrived bubble-wrapped and she obviously tried to pack them very carefully.

Just thought I'd chime in since we had a good experience. I would order again based off of the experience we had w/ this seller.

cntrymoon2
07-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Thanks, brittone! I was just gambling since it was so cheap, so it's good to know you had a positive experience. And to stay away from black icing :)