PDA

View Full Version : Just snagged a used orange bob rev

RunnerDuck
07-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Now I can stop wondering whether or not I did the right thing by going with the '11. I like a lot of things about the '11 but the skinny handlebar is just so annoying to me... She wanted $250 for the stroller, car seat adapter, cup holder, and rain cover which seemed killer to me - though I know I will never use the rain cover. The straps on the '07 are kind of weird, otherwise it seems just like my '08.

I might have to start walking twice a day to justify all the strollers piling up. It would do me good if I did...

larig
07-05-2011, 10:24 PM
smokin' deal. that rain cover is great for snow too! It makes it warm and snug!

RunnerDuck
07-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Naturally I wake up this AM planning to go for a walk, either with the baby in a bucket or one of the girls, and try out the new/old stroller - and none of the kids was awake except for my 7yo... The baby had been up, but fell back asleep in his swing, where he will sleep for hours. He won't nurse if he doesn't wake on his own, and I didn't want to risk taking him without nursing him, so I went alone.

I met a cool neighbor, though!

pb&j
07-06-2011, 10:18 AM
smokin' deal. that rain cover is great for snow too! It makes it warm and snug!
Yep, I have rarely used the rain cover for rain, but have often used it for snow.

Congrats on the great deal!

kep
07-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Jealous, jealous! I'm stalking my CL, too. :)