PDA

View Full Version : Crocs Outlet having buy 2 1 get one free thru 7-10-11!

AnnieW625
07-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Stopped at the Crocs Outlet (Block at Orange, CA) at lunch today to get DD2 some Crocs Littles (the Caymans in 2/3) and low and behold they were having a sale. They were items that couldn't be free (like the Cayman Littles), but they would qualify as one pair of Crocs. So I ended up getting Crocs Electro clogs for DD1 (in fuschia/orange) in an 11, the Crocs Littles, and found a pair of of the Athens flip flops with a back strap in a 10/11 for DD1. Total was $53 (the Athens flip flops were free!).

So call your local Crocs store (not sure if this is valid at the other non outlet Crocs stores) and find out if they are having this sale. It goes on until July 10th.

LGS
07-05-2011, 09:40 PM
They were having the same deal at the store in Camarillo, CA over Father's Day weekend. Like the PP said, not all styles could be counted, but I was able to get a Classic pair for DH and a pair for each of my two boys. One was free, I think it might have been one of the kids' pairs (the one that was called Electro instead of Cayman? I dunno, they all look alike to me! ;) )