PDA

View Full Version : PBK Chamois or Fleece Baby

marymoo86
07-05-2011, 08:22 PM
DD LOVES the fleece cover on her FP my little lamb swing and wondering if either PBK or Fleece Baby would be a close match to use in the crib. I can't tell if these two are basically the same or not.

Thinking if I can recreate the environment she may decide to "like" her crib. Already have it elevated to be similar for incline.

nfowife
07-06-2011, 02:39 PM
I have both sheets and I would say the fleece baby are nicer and hold up better. Both are excellent quality though. I just reach for the fleece baby ones more (and they are on their second baby).

infomama
07-08-2011, 09:35 PM
I don't have PB sheets to compare but I swear by Fleece Baby sheets....I give them all the time as gifts, too.

jvs195
07-10-2011, 07:11 PM
I like/have both and love the PBK chamois. It's not like the fleece IMO, but both wear well and are soft and warmer than cotton. The chamois is more velour-like combed soft but mine has worn amazingly well (I have crib sheets, duvet cover, changing pad cover and pillow cover). The fleece baby are nice, but do end up pilling (only a bit and I'm ok with it after 6 years) and some of my elastic has torn, but they still work.

BabyH
07-11-2011, 11:59 AM
We have the Carters Easy Fit Velour crib sheet and it's incredible. SO soft, fits the mattress tightly, and washes up perfect every time. (And dries fast too FWIW, if you're like me and forget that it's in the wash right before bedtime, lol). It's not too hot so I rotate it in the crib frequently. Great price on Amazon!

wimama
07-26-2011, 12:42 PM
I have both. Our full size Fleece Baby held up ok, but I had bought two packnplay sized sheets for use at daycare and the nettingand elastic all shredded the back. We reached for our PBK Chamois sheets much more. They were softer and held up better.