PDA

View Full Version : Britax Deals Online - Canada

3blackcats
07-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Hey Canadian Mamas,
Where can I get a good deal on Britax seats online? :) I need a Frontier and a Marathon.

Thanks!!

MamaBear
08-06-2011, 01:33 AM
TJs and Babyproofing Plus have Britaxes on sale now. I'd kind of expect other shops to have a Britax sale at the same time. Hope this isn't too late to be helpful!

bubbaray
08-06-2011, 01:49 AM
I would avoid buying from TJs if at all possible.

3blackcats
08-07-2011, 08:56 AM
I bought them online and had them delivered. They are installed in my new to Ontario van. It's a conspiracy - they are the same seats I already had, they just have the Transport Canada sticker on the side and were twice the price.

MamaBear
08-07-2011, 12:20 PM
I would avoid buying from TJs if at all possible.

Can I ask why?

bubbaray
08-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Because their customer service bites. They sell expired seats. They are just BRUTAL to deal with. If I can avoid buying there, I will.

MamaBear
08-12-2011, 12:45 AM
The store on Marine has truly neglectful staff. I went there while pg with #1, and was repeatedly ignored by one staff person after another ("I'll be right back, I just have to do X" kind of thing); I ended up parking myself on a glider for about an hour. The Kits location has only a couple of staff people, and they've always been helpful to me. But I've bought three carseats there (SafeSeat, Radian, and Frontier) and none of have been expired. I think I'm also a fairly well-versed buyer (I do my research) so maybe that helps?

But I'll give TJs my money any day over Crocodile!! I'll choose neglect over condescension!

Neatfreak
08-15-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm not sure if their pricing is at a sale level right now, but Snugglebugz (http://www.snugglebugz.ca) stocks Britax seats. It's another option!

I've ordered a Radian and a Monterey from them in the last year, and both seats shipped fast!

3blackcats
08-15-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm not sure if their pricing is at a sale level right now, but Snugglebugz (http://www.snugglebugz.ca) stocks Britax seats. It's another option!

I've ordered a Radian and a Monterey from them in the last year, and both seats shipped fast!

This is where I ordered from. Awesome customer service and super fast shipping.