PDA

View Full Version : Finally found and Elves & Angels Kitchen on craigslist!

athompson
07-06-2011, 03:18 PM
After years of searching (I've been looking since my seven year old was two) I finally found an Elves & Angels kitchen on craigslist! My girls love it and I wanted to thank you all for the recommendation. It's an older version of this one:
http://www.littlepeoplescove.com/sylvies-wooden-play-kitchen.html#TB_inline?height=600&width=550&inlineId=eyInsets&modal=false
Paired with the cute little Ikea dishes and silverware the seller included, it's the cutest toy I've seen in a long time:)

AnnieW625
07-06-2011, 03:23 PM
so jealous! Lovely. We hope to find one for DD1 for Christmas this year.

essnce629
07-06-2011, 04:57 PM
That's awesome! I finally scored a Guidecraft Kitchenette kitchen that I had wanted for a long time too. I found it just in time for DS2's second birthday, for half of what it goes for new, and it was in like new condition!

Seitvonzu
07-06-2011, 06:06 PM
that's our sylvie's kitchen! :) a hit in our house -- daily play :) and hugely popular on playdate day :) we have it right in the kitchen. lovelovelove :)

wimama
07-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Awesome deal and play kitchen! I scored DS Trek bike on Craigslist after several months of watching.:bighand:

bisous
07-06-2011, 09:09 PM
I LOVE that kitchen! Beautiful! Good score.

I missed out on my score of the century last week. I've been wanting an MBUD for like ever. One very near me was being sold for $200 (used obviously but in excellent condition) and the person before me got it!

I'm not losing all hope though...