PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Trail for my niece - website live...

BillK
07-06-2011, 03:20 PM
My wife is on the board for the Memorial Trail at Mount Saint Mary's University in memory of my niece who was struck and killed in broad daylight by a driver while she was out training for the Pittsburgh Marathon (original thread here: http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=322415 for those who missed it or were not around back then - but please don't bump it back up - original article in the Gettysburg Times: http://www.gettysburgtimes.com/news/local/article_62369c5c-c17a-564c-a25a-f369ddceb9aa.html ).

The website for it has gone live today...

http://www.msmary.edu/give-to-the-mount/giving-opportunities/memorial_trail.html

rlu
07-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the link. Your family is in my prayers.

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
07-06-2011, 04:24 PM
Bill, I have often wondered how Elizabeth's parents are doing?

maestramommy
07-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Be thinking about your family Bill. :grouphug:

BillK
07-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Bill, I have often wondered how Elizabeth's parents are doing?

Thank you for asking Susan. They are doing "ok" I suppose - all things considered. There's definitely a more somber tone at any family gatherings since the accident.

amldaley
07-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Bill,

I can't seem to find how to donate online. I clicked on the first link from the info page you linked to and it goes to another page with a link to donate online, says to complete "this form" or use a link to the right. However, there is no form nor anything at all to the right.

Is this just not loading for me correctly or is the site not operational yet?

I have a good friend who is a Mount alum and an avid runner. I would love to make a small donation to your neice's memorial trail.

niccig
07-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Bill, I think this is a wonderful way to honour your DN. My P&PTs for your family. I know this doesn't go away, you just get used to it. :hug:

BillK
07-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Bill,

I can't seem to find how to donate online. I clicked on the first link from the info page you linked to and it goes to another page with a link to donate online, says to complete "this form" or use a link to the right. However, there is no form nor anything at all to the right.

Is this just not loading for me correctly or is the site not operational yet?

I have a good friend who is a Mount alum and an avid runner. I would love to make a small donation to your neice's memorial trail.

Odd. It loads ok for me on both my pc and my iPad...

amldaley
07-06-2011, 08:53 PM
Odd. It loads ok for me on both mybpc and my iPad...

I'll try from work tomorrow then. It would not surprise me if it is my laptop. Thanks for checking!

bubbaray
07-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Your family is in my prayers. I think this is a nice way to honor her, she would be happy to be remembered in that way.

DrSally
07-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the link. Your family is in my thoughts.

StantonHyde
07-06-2011, 10:21 PM
That's very nice Bill. Good to have.