PDA

View Full Version : Boy's underwear that my 2 YO DS can actually pull out?

sewarsh
07-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Just finished potty training and everythign is going great except my DS cannot pull up his underwear. We have briefs right now from Old Navy & Disney.

Any suggestions for "Easy" to pull up underwear for his size?

Thanks.

hillview
07-07-2011, 07:19 PM
What is the issue? Do they get all rolled up? If so, HA are thicker might be easier. Otherwise what about boxers?

KrisM
07-07-2011, 08:19 PM
DS1 struggled and boxer briefs worked better for him.

WatchingThemGrow
07-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Try having him put one hand in the front, one hand in the back, then yanking them up. We use Hannas, which seem to work well.

RunnerDuck
07-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Maybe you need to go up a size? DS1 never had a problem and DD1 wears boys underwear (she likes Thomas) and she doesn't have a problem. (But I don't know if you mean it's getting hung up on the family jewels or not so maybe that doesn't apply LOL)

AustenFan
07-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Second the next-size-up suggestion--DS has been having trouble with his underwear sticking to his legs in this heat (we don't have AC), so I bought him the next size up (2 sizes bigger than his shorts), and he's getting it up himself again.

ETA: We just have the Hanes kind from Target--nothing special!

sewarsh
07-08-2011, 04:52 PM
thanks girls.
maybe i'll check out the hannas.

Basically the waistband keeps getting twisted and he doesn't know how to straighten out so they end up all jumbled.

i do not think next size up will work...he's not even 3 yet and is wearing 2-3 underwear and he's only 15th percentile! little guy!