PDA

View Full Version : blackberrie vs iphone

soontobe
07-07-2011, 08:30 PM
so i can get a blackberrie for free or an iphone for $70

what should I do? do blackberries have all the apps and cool things iphones do? i like the keys on the blackberrie better, but iphones are so cool BUT i don't really want to spend money on my phone (I like to spend it on other things;))...

Pinky
07-07-2011, 09:06 PM
so i can get a blackberrie for free or an iphone for $70

what should I do? do blackberries have all the apps and cool things iphones do? i like the keys on the blackberrie better, but iphones are so cool BUT i don't really want to spend money on my phone (I like to spend it on other things;))...

IMO blackberrys cannot touch an iphone or Droid in terms of entertainment value... they are more business related in general though you can still get games and some fun stuff on them as well.

BillK
07-07-2011, 09:19 PM
For apps - blackberry/RIM sucks. IMO RIM will be bought by Google or be dead within the next few years. They've not kept up with google/android or apple and the bell is tolling....

Get an android, iPhone or even a windows phone before a blackberry.

wellyes
07-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Get the iPhone. It is way better than 70x better.

larig
07-07-2011, 09:55 PM
iphone, hands down. imessage will kill the blackberry.
http://www.apple.com/ios/ios5/features.html#imessage

mom2khj
07-08-2011, 08:12 AM
I switched from a Blackberry to an iPhone. The Blackberry doesn't even touch the iPhone. I thought I would have a hard time adjusting to the touch keyboard, but I didn't. It's amazing how fast and accurate I can type on it. When I have to carry our on-call Blackberry for work now, I can't stand typing on the regular keyboard!!!

arivecchi
07-08-2011, 08:42 AM
Let me put it this way.

Blackberry: dark ages

iPhone: you're hip and happening ;)