PDA

View Full Version : Nickel, dime, nickel, dime and oh by the way...

ha98ed14
07-07-2011, 09:20 PM
You owe us more! I'm so sick of feeling so broke... and then I found out they want more money! Really? And you weren't up front about this why? Oh right! Because you can't get your sh!t together! :mad:

MomToOne
07-07-2011, 10:54 PM
:hug: You seem to be having tough day! Is there any way you can do something for yourself tomorrow? Frappachino, pedicure, talk to a friend?

ha98ed14
07-08-2011, 01:28 AM
Yeah, I guess I do sound pretty angry tonight. I think part of my problem is that I have not been able to do anything for myself these past 5 days. Tomorrow we are going to SD for the weekend, which will be fun, except we are the hosts, so I feel the burden of that responsibility. I'm supposed to bring lunch for 6 people not including us for a day at the Wild Animal Park. Did I mention my fridge is empty because I have had friends visiting for the past 5 days. And we're supposed to leave at 9AM. Yeah, not happening. Oh well. It will be fun when we get there. I am just dreading the prep work. Thanks for the hug!

niccig
07-08-2011, 01:56 AM
You do have a lot going on. Take a breath, concentrate on the first hurdle that is in front of you, get over that, and then move on to the next. Tomorrow will be fun, so try to relax, you're not responsible for everyone's enjoyment.