PDA

View Full Version : Uh - Oh - I think I need stroller intervention...

riri101
07-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Currently have:
UppaBaby Vista - Red
Britax Blink - Green with the flowers
Aprica Presto - Tea Leaf Green
Maclaren Easy Traveler
Maclaren Starck - Purple

In transit to me:
Micralite Toro - Orange
Maclaren Al Ryder - from a wonderfull BBB member!
Bob Revolution SE 2011 - Plum

Once I see the Toro in person I will either keep it and sell the Vista or return it and keep the vista

this is starting to resemble a rainbow....

Kaylee31
07-07-2011, 11:57 PM
Wow, that is quite a lineup! :thumbsup: You seem to have great taste. :D
I don't think you need an intervention-- I am jealous! You can always sell some later.
How do you like the Presto? I love that green color.
I really like the Toro, but it would be nicer if it was reversible. I imagine it's lighter, smaller, and easier to fold than the Vista though.

riri101
07-08-2011, 12:29 AM
The Presto is nice - I like it better than the Blink

Thats my only catch on the Vista - the fold - otherwise love everything about it, but either I'm doing it wrong but it takes me a couple tries to get it to fold

Beth24
07-08-2011, 01:06 AM
The Presto is nice - I like it better than the Blink

Thats my only catch on the Vista - the fold - otherwise love everything about it, but either I'm doing it wrong but it takes me a couple tries to get it to fold

I haven't had any trouble with the fold on my Vista, but you definitely have to be firm about it...have you watched the videos on YouTube and the Uppababy website?

riri101
07-08-2011, 02:19 AM
To fold you push the handle bar all the way down, then press the button on the left firmly. I always get stuck at do you hold the button for the handle bar too or not? I get frustrated and somehow it folds - the videos just do it, don't explain really

Beth24
07-08-2011, 02:25 AM
I have to go downstairs tomorrow am and fold the stroller so I can notice exactly what I do...will get back to you!

ETA here are the instructions from the Uppababy website...

How do I close my VISTA stroller?
Before attempting to fold your VISTA we recommend engaging the brake. Stand behind your stroller. Push in the black tab found ΒΌ ways down on the inner left side of the frame. At the same time hold the lever in on the telescopic handle. While holding both buttons, extend the handle up and then jab the handle into the stroller at the angle of the frame. Don't worry, you won't break it! Be sure not to push down on the handle, as this will not collapse the stroller. If you still have trouble, please call our customer service number (339-499-7455) and we will talk you through it! Or check out this helpful video: http://www.invodo.com/Uppababy-Vista/p/Z1BS1060

Does that help?

blondflava
07-08-2011, 08:00 AM
No need to intervene here, but you do need to come live with us, strollers included, pretty please? ;).
Great line up, great taste, you can always sell something :)

adj0913
07-08-2011, 08:57 AM
I'm thinking about getting a Presto. Anything you love or don't like about it?

riri101
07-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Love the cushy seat of the presto, love the canopy, love the self stand when folded, love that the fold doesn't get canopy dirty. Only thing that semi worries me about the presto is the plastic wheels, but so far that hasn't been an issue.