PDA

View Full Version : Where to find fun sprinklers/kid pools?

corrie23
07-09-2011, 12:52 AM
DD's "splash" party is tomorrow and of course the new sprinkler (from Target last week) already sprung big leak and when I went to inflate the pool it had a big hole (boo!) We already went to Target and Walmart looking for fun (but not too wild and crazy) sprinklers and splash pools that the kids won't drown in but are deep enough that my baby won't crawl across the lawn and right into and came up with very little. It seems that slip and slide type water toys are all the rage and I think that would spell certain injury with 13 3-8 year-olds running around.

So, has anyone seen some really great water play toys (sprinklers pools) somewhere? The party is at 1:30 tomorrow so we don't have a lot of time to run around. We have TRU and Meijer nearby in addition to the aforementioned Target and Walmart. We also have just about every hardware store known to man in case they might carry summer fun stuff. Worst case scenario we'll just use the standard oscillating sprinkler and inflatable kiddie pool but I guess I was hoping for something a bit more exciting.

WatchingThemGrow
07-09-2011, 12:55 AM
I think those two are fine! We like the LT beach ball sprinkler, and we rotate the hose through the LT spray pool, the beach ball, and the regular oscillating sprinkler.

AlbrightRC
07-09-2011, 12:41 PM
toys r us might be worth a try. We got an inflatable lightning mcqueen sprinkler.

SnuggleBuggles
07-09-2011, 01:07 PM
I think those two are fine! We like the LT beach ball sprinkler, and we rotate the hose through the LT spray pool, the beach ball, and the regular oscillating sprinkler.

:yeahthat: Love that sprinkler ball!!

traciann
07-09-2011, 02:47 PM
we have a splash rocket. its awesome and all the kids LOVE it. here is a youtube of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hdYDeiArqg (not mine). I have seen a different colored version of this at walgreens recently.