PDA

View Full Version : Help finding best price on Britax Frontier 85 in Maui Blue

mom2binsd
07-09-2011, 03:17 PM
DS's MA in Il's car is going to expire, so I'll move his MA in my van there.

We're going on a long trip and it seems a good time to move him into the Frontier so I'm shopping now....haven't bought a seat in ages!!!!

He's about 37lbs and just turned 5, I'm not ready for a booster for him, his sister still prefers her Regent and Frontier harnessed and she's 8!

Help me out bargain shoppers!

Amazon and Diapers are sitting at 232.99 thought I saw it down to 208 recently???

Thanks.
http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/images/buttons2/edit.gif (http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=3193400)

ECMom
07-09-2011, 03:52 PM
If you are a new customer to diapers.com/soap.com, you can get 20% off with code
20OFF4U when you buy a soap.com item in addition to the carseat. The carseat will end up being $191.99.

Also, Amazon still has the Rushmore color for $208.99.

mom2binsd
07-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Can you order any item from soap.com, their prices are more expensive than I pay in our stores for most items and the min shipping is 25.00...and do you have to order at soap.com first?

I tried starting with diapers and when I applied the code it only took 10.00 off....so I cancelled.

I only want the Maui Blue...

ECMom
07-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Can you order any item from soap.com, their prices are more expensive than I pay in our stores for most items and the min shipping is 25.00...and do you have to order at soap.com first?

I tried starting with diapers and when I applied the code it only took 10.00 off....so I cancelled.

I only want the Maui Blue...

Here's how I got the discount to work:

- start at soap.com & enter something in your cart (I used wet ones travel pack of wipes).
- go to cart & enter the code.
- at the top of the web page, you'll see a diapers.com tab. Click on it & add the car seat to your cart. The 20% off discount should show up.

Shipping will be free. If it doesn't work, try clearing cookies since you've been to the site already.

mom2binsd
07-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Thank you Gina for the step by step help. It's on it's way for 191.99!!! You're awesome!!!!

momof3tdlrs
07-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Thank you very much as well. I just used the above code and got the Frontier Sky Pink for $176.