PDA

View Full Version : Happy Sunday

DietCokeLover
07-10-2011, 07:32 AM
DS slept with us last night (he crawls in our bed every night). However, he wet our bed, so we've all been up since 5:15 this morning. Yippee.

Melaine
07-10-2011, 07:39 AM
Oh good grief!

DH's alarm went off at 6 for some unknown reason. Of course, he turned over and went right back to sleep, but I don't have that blessed ability, and DD1 apparently heard it and woke up too. So much for a little extra rest.

Momit
07-10-2011, 08:01 AM
5:45 am here! DS just moved to a "big boy" bed and starts wandering around about 5:30. I really miss the crib!

amldaley
07-10-2011, 08:18 AM
Yep. Fairly normal here. During the week, I struggle to get DD up before 0700. The last two weekends, she woke at 0540 herself. The only reason she is asleep right now is b/c she was sleep deprived yesterday and went to bed late. I am now walking around "sushhhh"ing everything DH does. Pllleeeeeeeeeeease let her stay asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KpbS
07-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Ugh!!!!!!! Last night was night 5 of interrupted sleep. But this time it wasn't a screaming, teething DD, it was DS1 having nightmares at 1 am. DH slept through it all including DS1 crying on his side of the bed asking DH to take him back to bed :rolleye0014:

soon2b4
07-10-2011, 11:26 AM
DD couldn't sleep at 12:30, so I went in with her for a while. 33 weeks preggo in a twin with a 7 year old and a cat - I think I lasted an hour and then made my way back to my bed. Luckily she did not wake again until 6:30 or so. The dog, however heard my 5 am trek to the restroom and decided she needed to go, too. So, up to wait for her, then back to bed... DH says, "I'm sorry I didn't hear any of that." And the bear snores on...
:tongue5: ;) :tongue5:

amldaley
07-10-2011, 12:06 PM
DH says, "I'm sorry I didn't hear any of that." And the bear snores on...

:ROTFLMAO: Bust out the pepper, mama! My DH sleeps with freakin' ear plugs in...so yeah, he never hears any of it. But I get the pepper out with a solid kick to his shins or I just reach over and shove him every once in a while. Heck, sometimes I just do that to him even when DD doesn't need attention b/c I find it so annoying that he can sleep so well.

sweet_pea
07-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Well, DD slept through the night last night (she's finally starting to do that more frequently after two years!) but one of the neighbors' kids woke up several times during the night screaming. And we can hear everything since everyone's windows are open, so that means I woke up several times last night even though my own child was sleeping peacefully. Ugh! At least the neighbors' kid didn't wake up DD...