PDA

View Full Version : When you've had your home for sale, how much contact have you had with your realtor?

boolady
07-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Just wondering what's normal. Thanks.

daphne
07-10-2011, 05:39 PM
We talk when we're scheduling open houses, but that's about it.

amldaley
07-10-2011, 06:11 PM
I expected an update on his activity weekly, but then again, we had a very short time frame to sell in due to a military move.

SnuggleBuggles
07-10-2011, 08:50 PM
It's been a long time (2004) since we sold but there was a cool website where the realtors that showed our house would post the prospective buyers' feedback. So, I didn't necessarily need my agent regularly since I could check that and see how things were going wrt showings and their frequency. We did probably touch base weekly though. Took 5m to sell it.

Beth

boolady
07-10-2011, 08:53 PM
It's been a long time (2004) since we sold but there was a cool website where the realtors that showed our house would post the prospective buyers' feedback. So, I didn't necessarily need my agent regularly since I could check that and see how things were going wrt showings and their frequency. We did probably touch base weekly though. Took 5m to sell it.

Beth

We do use this website to check up on feedback after showings, I just don't get much actual contact initiated by my realtor. I guess I need to call her and find out what's doing. I always waver between wanting to be proactive and not wanting to be a nudge, but we need to do whatever we can to get this place sold.

nfowife
07-10-2011, 09:07 PM
We would get a weekly email with stats on how many visits our online listing had, how many views our 3D tour had, feedback from showings, and any notes from the realtor. We only had facetime or calls with her when we needed to discuss an offer (or lack thereof) or price changes.