PDA

View Full Version : bunkbeds: csnbunkbeds.com vs. Bob's furniture

maestramommy
07-10-2011, 10:28 PM
We are looking at bunkbeds. The b & m store closest to us is Bob's furniture. They have one bunkbed that is pretty decent, for $400, not including mattresses. It's solid pine.

I don't know if anyone here purchased a bunkbed from CSNbunkbeds.com, but for some reason I have it bookmarked. They have bunkbeds of every style and config and price range.

HAS anyone bought a bunkbed from them before? it's hard to guage quality by looking at pics online.

MommyofAmaya
07-10-2011, 10:49 PM
We are looking at bunkbeds. The b & m store closest to us is Bob's furniture. They have one bunkbed that is pretty decent, for $400, not including mattresses. It's solid pine.

I don't know if anyone here purchased a bunkbed from CSNbunkbeds.com, but for some reason I have it bookmarked. They have bunkbeds of every style and config and price range.

HAS anyone bought a bunkbed from them before? it's hard to guage quality by looking at pics online.

No experience with bunk beds, but had a good CS experience with another CSN department. When our item arrived damaged they sent another ASAP and we didn't have to deal with returning the original. HTH.