PDA

View Full Version : How many pillow pets do you actually need?

HIU8
07-11-2011, 12:01 PM
This is petty. My friend went to the outlets over the weekend. She, for some reason, bought her DD 2 pillow pets a year ago. Why....just b/c she found them on sale. She bought her DS one. Since little sis has 2 he wanted another, so she bought him another. This friend bitches to me all the time about finances and how they want to move but just can't save up enough to do so. Well, if she would just save $$ instead of buy each of her kids 2 pillow pets (and this is the way purchasing is done by her for about everything--as in, she has a shopping addiction that she recognizes but doesn't care about).

I do not want to hear how they dont have $$ for her DS's OT or other stuff b/c I know SHE ALREADY SPENT IT ALL ON TOYS (AND DUPLICATES OF) AND STUFFED ANIMALS OR SOME OTHER ITEM(S) THAT THEY DIDN'T NEED.

There are those of us struggling for real and having to give up cell phones and cable and extras for the kids so that bills can be paid and kids needs can be met. And there are those of us attempting to get a job/better paying job to combat this!

Ok, I'm done now. Thanks.

soon2b4
07-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Isn't it amazing when people cannot see the forest for the trees, or choose not to? So frustrating when you know how difficult it is, as you are being responsible in your own situation!
Kudos to you for working hard to take care of you family! :applause: