PDA

View Full Version : Jersey dress from Boden

C&C's mom
07-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Does anyone have this dress and can elaborate a bit? Are they true to size? I want to order one from the EOS Boden sale but don't want to pay for return shipping. I wear a 10 in Boden tops. Have never ordered their bottoms. I usually wear a 12 in jeans though from other stores. I am hippy! But most of the Boden tops I have are 10's and even those are a bit big.

TwinFoxes
07-12-2011, 11:44 AM
Which jersey dress?

C&C's mom
07-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Which jersey dress?

This one: http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Dresses/Knee-Length-Dresses/WH264-KHK/Womens-Fatigue-Alium-Everyday-Jersey-Dress.html?NavGroupID=4

or this one: http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Dresses/Above-Knee-Dresses/WH242-DBL/Womens-Blue-Wash-Hawaiian-Breezy-Beach-Dress.html?NavGroupID=4

TwinFoxes
07-12-2011, 01:02 PM
I have the first one, the "Everyday Jersey Dress". I like it quite a bit. I got lucky and got the "heather" print (the purple one on the model). It had been sold out in my size, then it came back, and boy was I happy! I had bought the fatigue print, and when I got it I didn't care for it. Anyway, I think the cut is flattering, and it fits well. I would go with the 10 if I were you. I was between sizes, and the smaller fit very nicely. I have an hourglass shape, and am busty. I've wore it once without a cami, but I like it better with the cami (just a hair too revealing without one). I think it's a very versatile dress. Which color are you leaning toward?

BTW, I think AnnieW got this dress as well, in a different color.

AnnieW625
07-12-2011, 01:21 PM
I love my everyday jersey dress! I am a 12 and the 12 fit perfectly. I never ordered the 10, but I have wide hips so I think it would've been to tight there. I ordered the 14 and it was too big. I have not worn it with a cami, but I am a 38B. I do have a small pin at the bottom of the V though. I have the green floral print one you linked. I am debating about the green leopard one, but really want an additional discount on it.

Trigglet
07-12-2011, 02:06 PM
I totally love my everyday jersey dress - I got the kiwi leopard as a birthday present and it's lovely. The pictures don't really do that colour justice. Really fab. I am a busty size 6, and the 6 fitted perfectly. I do tend to wear a cami, though because I'm still nursing. Overall, a total hit.

C&C's mom
07-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the info. Of course the one I wanted on a size 10 is sold out. I might get another color.

WatchingThemGrow
07-12-2011, 04:28 PM
I returned the fatigue one, and the solid colored ones had darting going right up the front of the bra. It was weird and distracting...like having little arrows pointing at your nipples. The solids didn't have the same problem.