PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Loft

Bens Momma
07-13-2011, 11:14 AM
Found a new one for 50% off. Scoured the internet for reviews but really wasn't able to find much info. Anyone have/had this diaper bag? Your impressions and info about it would be much appreciated!

TIA-
Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS :bouncy::bouncy:
and the third musketeer arriving in early Fall!

TwoBees
07-13-2011, 12:01 PM
It looks like it's one of the Spark by Skip Hop bags. Spark is SH's lower-end division and sold at Target mostly. I've seen them. They're nice, but missing some of the features I love about the regular SH bags, such as the no-velcro closures, nicer fabrics, and more organization features. From my in-store perusal, I don't think it's a bad bag, but I wouldn't expect it to last as long as my other SH bags. Then again, it's half the price. If you got it for 50% off the original retail price (which is around $40 IIRC), that's a great deal!

Bens Momma
07-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Yes, it was $19.99! I agree that the material seems a little cheap but I think I'll give it a try for that price. I have a LE Do-It-All bag that I used with my other 2 DCs. It's still OK but looking used and I was looking at a new one for upcoming baby. I looked at some Ju-Ju Be and other Skip Hop bags. I loved a couple of them but thought it kind of wasteful and to spend $60-90 when I could make do with my used LE bag if I had to. I'm a little concerned that the Loft won't hold up, but I think DH will be able to swallow that I spent under $20 for a new bag rather than $80! If anyone actually has used a Loft bag, please let me know your opinion.

Thanks!

Avispa
07-18-2011, 06:56 PM
Found a new one for 50% off. Scoured the internet for reviews but really wasn't able to find much info. Anyone have/had this diaper bag? Your impressions and info about it would be much appreciated!

TIA-

where did you find it? I'm on the lookout for a cheap but functional bag for an upcoming trip. Thanks!

Bens Momma
08-04-2011, 03:39 PM
where did you find it? I'm on the lookout for a cheap but functional bag for an upcoming trip. Thanks!

Target! Sorry for the late reply, just saw your message!