PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on mini lego?

TwinsItIs
07-14-2011, 09:51 PM
Where can I find a good deal on the small lego?

Thanks

katydid1971
07-15-2011, 12:46 PM
What do you mean by mine legos? Small sets or something different?

TwinsItIs
07-15-2011, 01:42 PM
I mean smaller than the Duplo. I guess it's just called Lego?

katydid1971
07-15-2011, 02:19 PM
First watch the boards, people here are good about posting deals. Black friday usually has a couple good deals. Some people have mentioned finding some legos at the Target toy clearance. TRU will have buy 2 get one free and buy 1 get 1 half off a few times a years. Lego has a big sale the day after Christmas but things go fast. I have found good deals at Walmart's toy clearance in January. Also around here Fred Meyer will put certain sets on sale for a week as a loss leader I think so I have found a few sets that way. Some people have purchased from Ebay but be careful, discontinued sets go for big $$$. Hope that helps.

TwinsItIs
07-15-2011, 02:25 PM
Thank you. I can't wait for the sales that will pop up sometime soon as I want to have it for my son when I give birth, to keep him busy. I will definitely check Target and TRU now.

jvs195
07-15-2011, 08:29 PM
Check brickset.com they are lego fanatics there and always have a weekly post on the best deals. Sometimes there are crazy markdowns at odd places (like Kmart or Dillards or somewhere you might not think of looking)
TRU has some ok deals, but their prices are higher than Lego to begin with so you need to be careful. Target seems to mark them down more regularly. We get some at Lego.com when they have free shipping and you earn points if you join VIP. We have a store sort of close by and they have good sales and you can redeem your points there.