PDA

View Full Version : Angry Birds

kristac
07-15-2011, 09:02 AM
Anyone have the board game (Knock on Wood)? Any good?

Also anyone see the board game and/or stuffed angry birds in a B&M store?

SnuggleBuggles
07-15-2011, 09:20 AM
I bought a stuffed one at Learning Express and have seen them at TRU. Never heard of the board game.

Beth

ohiomom1121
07-15-2011, 05:33 PM
DS1 is obsessed with angry birds. We got him Knock on Wood and he loves it (so does DH!). Toys R Us has it and you can do store locator and buy online. Or Amazon has it for a few dollars more but it goes in and out of stock. There's also a card game made by the makers of UNO I may get him. The stuffed plush toys can be bought at FYE (CD store). And when DD got her ears pierced the girl at Claire's said they were supposed to start carrying them. HTH!

connor_mommy
07-15-2011, 07:43 PM
My boys use their City Block pieces to build towers then they shoot their small angry bird toys at it. They love watching the pieces fall down.

kristac
07-15-2011, 08:55 PM
My boys use their City Block pieces to build towers then they shoot their small angry bird toys at it. They love watching the pieces fall down.

What angry bird toys do they have? Ideally I think I would like just to find some toys they can throw at thier own blocks since lord knows we have enough blocks in this house. But it seems the stuffed birds are $10ish a piece so that would be more expensive for just 2 birds and no pigs then buying the game.

connor_mommy
07-15-2011, 09:24 PM
What angry bird toys do they have? Ideally I think I would like just to find some toys they can throw at thier own blocks since lord knows we have enough blocks in this house. But it seems the stuffed birds are $10ish a piece so that would be more expensive for just 2 birds and no pigs then buying the game.

My friend had ordered some off of eBay as party favors. I think they're plastic and from china. They have one of the pigs and two of the birds. Sometimes they'll use some of their really small stuff animals.

mom2binsd
07-15-2011, 11:14 PM
I saw the stuffed birds at Gordman's.

ohiomom1121
07-16-2011, 07:55 AM
I forgot Justice has the small stuffed birds too. (can use the 40% off coupons) DS1 uses them to knock down magnatile buildings too.

kristac
07-16-2011, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the reminder about ebay. Was able to order a whole set of plush for less then 2 from the store. DS2 will be thrilled!!