PDA

View Full Version : Some deals to be had at Hanna outlet sale!

citymama
07-15-2011, 12:13 PM
I just wanted to give folks a heads up that while many things aren't that marked down (eg survivor jackets) at the Hanna outlet sale there are some deals to be had. Here are some price points for stuff I got:
Mocs between $7-9 (and blue for $1 on the rounder rack!)
Baby socks $3
Girls unders $7.20/3-pack (I hope these are retail and not outlet!)
Summer and swim hats $2-6
Some zippers on rounder rack at $5 (stripe blue and blue sheep)
baby roomy romper $8

Things i didnt get but asked about: Survivors were $18 for girls and $15 for women, print jeepers were $8-10, baby ruffle pants $7.20, livable leggings around $10.

I can't remember the others but HTH someone!

jennilynn
07-15-2011, 12:52 PM
Have gotten two on the phone so far and they had sweatshorts for $9-10 and T-shirts for $6-10 (mostly stripes.) Neither had short johns and said they were most likely sold out except in the smallest sizes at all outlets. I passed since that was the main things I wanted. I guess we'll get some Carters jammies instead.

AnnieW625
07-15-2011, 12:58 PM
Girls unders $7.20/3-pack (I hope these are retail and not outlet!)

I bought the 120/130 "outlet" hipsters for DD1 during the undersale in March and honestly I can't tell the difference. Maybe 1/4" difference in the coverage in the butt, but it's no way in anyway skimpy or high cut. They are a little big on DD now so they look more like a classic brief than they do a high cut hipster. DD1 hasn't complained about them, and I honestly don't see what the big uproar was over (I wasn't on Gymbofriends then, so maybe there was a backstory there I am unaware of). They wash well and are as soft as the regular retail ones. I got the solids as that was what they had in stock then.