PDA

View Full Version : Amazon baby prices?

Bens Momma
07-15-2011, 05:47 PM
I'm due at the beginning of Oct. I have a number of things I want to order for the upcoming delivery (nipples, bottles, baby shampoo, a few Earth Momma products, etc). I know Amazon price change daily, but do they ever run a sale on baby items. I've watched prices over the past month or so and they haven't changed much. Should I buy now or wait til the end of August/beginning of Sept?

Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS :bouncy::bouncy:
and the third musketeer arriving in early Fall!

mikala
07-15-2011, 11:04 PM
I'm due at the beginning of Oct. I have a number of things I want to order for the upcoming delivery (nipples, bottles, baby shampoo, a few Earth Momma products, etc). I know Amazon price change daily, but do they ever run a sale on baby items. I've watched prices over the past month or so and they haven't changed much. Should I buy now or wait til the end of August/beginning of Sept?

Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS :bouncy::bouncy:
and the third musketeer arriving in early Fall!

You might want to check the items you're eyeing on a site like camelcamelcamel to see if they've ever gone lower . They do occasionally run sales on things but it's unpredictable. Sometimes it seems to be in response to a TRU or other retailer sale.