PDA

View Full Version : Carter's outlet - what to expect?

jennilynn
07-15-2011, 05:56 PM
We're getting a new outlet mall here in a few weeks and it has a Carter's. I've never been a huge fan but am so turned off by Old Navy & Gap and I need somewhere to get basics like pjs, socks, undies, and solid T-shirts. Is that what I'll find there? Better selection than online or about the same? Good prices? Any other outlet stores you mamas like to shop at?

marymoo86
07-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Carter's outlet is stocked very well - tons of sets, pjs, rompers, etc. I don't usually buy there unless there is a really good clearance sale or end of season as I usually can get better deals at Costco. The sales are the same as the website.

I will hit the gymboree outlet at their 10.99 and under sale but there's not really much in terms of outlets that's really a good deal versus waiting for a great sale at retail. Now most outlets are just retail spots with lower quality merchandise with slightly lower pricepoints.

lowrioh
07-15-2011, 09:02 PM
I really like going to the Carter's outlet but you won't get great deals unless you use one of the 20% of $50 (or similar) coupons that are always floating around.
You can sign up on their mailing list or scour the web to find them.

I like it because of the selection. They often have a lot of clothing that you just don't see in other stores.

sherry7
07-16-2011, 09:54 AM
We have both a Carter's outlet and a regular Carter's store. They seem to carry mostly the same clothes, except the outlet has more sale items.

Definitely sign up for their email list. They send out 20% off $40 printable coupons pretty frequently.

Right now they have 20% extra off clearance, plus you can stack that with the 20% off printable coupon.