PDA

View Full Version : Does PBK ever have coupons good in-store?

bw52
07-18-2011, 11:20 AM
And if so, where can I find one? I want to buy bedding, but don't want to pay over $20 in shipping. I'd love to use a coupon in store if possible.

mjrwe
07-18-2011, 11:38 AM
you could ask them when their next friends and family sale is. But I bet it is probably not until fall.

Ask at your local store to be put on a mailing list. I'm not exactly sure how this works, but after I ordered something in store (that was OOS) I ended up getting a few store specific coupons in the mail and I have to believe it was because of giving them my address when I ordered in store.

Other than that... Maybe someone else knows, does the registry completion promo work in store? Because that would be another option.

bw52
07-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Hmm...I get mailings from them--their catalogs, but haven't ever seen any coupons. Does the Friends and family sale have coupons? I can wait till fall to buy it.

mjrwe
07-18-2011, 12:12 PM
I believe the catalog mail lists are different. I got those for years, but started getting store specific coupons after visiting and specifically giving my address to the local store. I know this is how they got it because the coupons would come addressed to my MIL who placed the order the day we were shopping and what she wanted to buy DS was OOS in store. So they had her name with my address and then a few months later I started getting coupons only to be used at that store and the one other one very close by.

As for friends and family... it's a 20% off coupon to use on in store purchases. The catch is you have to visit the store prior and be given (or ask) for a voucher. From memory it was sometime close to, but before Halloween last year.

mum-to-be
07-18-2011, 02:30 PM
You could sign your child up for the birthday club - they send you a 10% off voucher during the birthday month.

They also have events eg room organising events, nursery decorating, and will give you a coupon after you attend.

The registry completion coupon will work too - 10%. This is the easiest one to get.

Also, if you take your child to story time there they give you a stamp each time, and after 5 stamps you have $10 store credit. You can't stack those.