PDA

View Full Version : bedbugs or mosquito bites?! Help please!

newbiemom
07-18-2011, 02:01 PM
They appeared yesterday after I had been standing outside for a little bit (just about 10 minutes or so). So, maybe mosquitoes. But then another one appeared on my foot this morning. So, maybe bedbugs?
From yesterday, there are two on each leg, one near the knees, one near the ankles. Two of them aren't itchy and are just little red marks, not too itchy, the other two are still itchy and a little swollen. The one on my foot hasn't really bothered me much.
But I'm starting to feel itchy all over with the fear that I have bedbugs.
I can't see any signs of bedbugs, - no little blood stains, no dark spots on the edges of the bed, but it can be hard to tell, right?

ETA: now the bite on my food is starting to itch, but I don't know if it's because I was thinking about it or something else.

SkyrMommy
07-18-2011, 02:07 PM
Not sure where you are, but that sounds an awful lot like the reaction that I get to no-seeum bites. They are the most awful little gnats and are out on force this summer season aound me. I hardly ever spot one on me until it bites and then it's just too late, and house screens are next to useless at keeping them out, so if we have a light on at night I'm sure to wake up with bite welts.