PDA

View Full Version : Does this exist?

siri
07-18-2011, 02:51 PM
I have a friend that does this beautiful blog about her son/family. She adds a few pictures every week and a line or two about what her DS did or something special the family enjoyed together. She does it so her family and friends are able to watch her DS grown up even through they are so far away. She has pictures of her being pregnant and talking about how excited she was, first smile, first words, first steps, moments in the park, birthdays, descriptions of funny and heartfelt moments, etc... It is incredible.

I love the concept, but I wonder if there is a site that you can do this but also have the option of turning it into a picture book. So you can share your memories in real time but at the end of every year you have an incredible book full of pictures and memories and descriptions that you have been updating all year long.

TIA!

almostmom
07-18-2011, 02:53 PM
I think scrapblog.com has something like this. I make my holiday cards there, so I don't know all the details, but it sounds like it might be worth checking out.