PDA

View Full Version : Do you have sex dreams?

Corie
07-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Do you have sex dreams? Do the dreams involve your husband?
Or someone else? ;)

momm
07-19-2011, 08:19 AM
When I was pregnant - ALL.THE.TIME. I was on the verge of an orgasm almost constantly. Fun times, eh?

Now, not too often. Very rare in fact.

It needn't be necessarily my DH :bag: But it wasn't anyone in specific. i.e. not an ex or a celebrity, it was just a faceless person. The concentration was on me only, lol

:)

Corie
07-19-2011, 09:21 AM
The majority of my dreams involve this one guy from high school.
And what's really weird is that I never dated this guy. Plus, I was
a virgin all the way through high school.
So I'm not really sure why my dreams center around this one high
school guy. But, I gotta tell you, the sex is absolutely AMAZING!!

Now I'm wondering if I should have *dated* this guy...LOL!!!

AnnieW625
07-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Oh I have had them and most of the time they don't involve my husband. Last night I had a dream that I was dating the actor John Slattery (Roger Sterling on Mad Men). I don't recall that there was any sex involved though.

karstmama
07-19-2011, 10:51 AM
absolutely! the last one i remember was a guy who went to my hs 10 years later than i did, who works for the moroccan embassy and is very very gay. very gay. did i mention gay? but the dream sex was incredible.

Corie
07-19-2011, 11:18 AM
but the dream sex was incredible.

I wonder if all dream sex is incredible?!

DebbieJ
07-19-2011, 11:26 AM
I had some crazy ones during pregnancy.

I still have them occasionally and it is usually not my DH in them.

kboyle
07-19-2011, 03:26 PM
I wonder if all dream sex is incredible?!

i imagine so!

Melaine
07-19-2011, 03:36 PM
Yep, and I think it is very much tied to my hormonal status. Definitely more when I was pregnant. They are sometimes with DH but more often with random guys, or old highschool boys. The other night I went to bed kind of angry at DH and had a horrible dream that I hooked up with my ex-boss who I hated with a purple passion. It was bizarre.

jse107
07-19-2011, 03:47 PM
Yes. Sometimes involve DH, but sometimes not. Over the past couple of years I've DTD with John Stewart, Ben Affleck, and Dr. House. Amazing every time.

nrp
07-19-2011, 05:16 PM
Much more often when pregnant. Two nights ago I had a PG-13 (so not *too* racy) dream about Prince William! What's weird is this follows a similar one a couple of months ago. Kate was nowhere to be found...

love_a_latte
07-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Yep. I had one about Anthony Bourdain a while back that was so...ummm...intense that I still can't watch his show without blushing.

lalasmama
07-19-2011, 10:31 PM
:bag: My XH was "here" last night. Last week, it was my boyfriend from when I was 13 (we hugged once at 13, he was "at attention" and it scared me so bad, so a dream about us having sex seemed so funny). Multiple times with now-ex-SO. Apparently, I'm quite "friendly" in my dream-sex-life. And we're talking weekly, at least. Not all are "finishers" but usually every 1-2 months I wake up after multiple o's, so it all evens out.

Wow. Can't believe I just admitted what a loosey-goosey I am in the middle of the night ;)

Corie
07-20-2011, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=lalasmama;3204021]And we're talking weekly, at least.

Wow. Can't believe I just admitted what a loosey-goosey I am in the middle of the night ;)[/QUOTE

Thank goodness!

Another town tramp...phew!

love_a_latte
07-23-2011, 08:34 AM
Umm, can I revive this thread and say that Eric Northman had a lead role in last nights dream, and he was superb.:love-retry:

BabbyO
07-23-2011, 11:49 PM
Definitely...I actually think I have them less frequently when I'm PG than when I'm not. Sometimes it's DH, sometimes an actor that I have a crush on....and then there are the ones that include a former boss. This is the only real-live person that I've met/know a ever dreamed about. The strange thing is I respect this person SO much...

Anyway, many of my "best" dreams include women (usually faceless). For some reason the thought of this really gets me going...though I really don't think I'd ever roll that way...its just not me.

boolady
07-25-2011, 01:27 PM
Last night I had a dream that I was dating the actor John Slattery (Roger Sterling on Mad Men). I don't recall that there was any sex involved though.

Interesting. Last night I had a dream that I was having sex with John Slattery, but I don't recall there was any dating involved. :ROTFLMAO:

MamaSnoo
07-27-2011, 07:07 AM
IME, dream sex is always good. Happens fairly often. Can be my DH, my ex-SOs, random ppl I know, famous ppl, once my boss, even ppl I do not find attractive when I am awake. I hate seeing ppl I know IRL after dream sex. Very embarassing.

The good news is that it generally makes me more interested in DH IRL.

artvandalay
07-27-2011, 08:32 AM
Much more often when pregnant. ...

:yeahthat: One of the best parts about being pregnant :D

I don't have them that often, but when I do, they sometimes involve my husband, sometimes involve a celebrity (and it's often not someone that I would typicially find attractive... can I PLEASE just have ONE dream involving Christian Bale?? Please??) and very rarely it's some faceless guy.

But I'd say more often than not it's with DH.

kijip
07-28-2011, 03:32 PM
I am apparently a very monogamous person even in my dreams. It's always me and my husband. I have been attracted to just one other person since I was married and for a whole host of complicated reasons, sex with any one besides my husband actually really disturbs me and thinking about it is a pretty immediate turn-off. To the point that I don't think it would be physically possible IRL.