PDA

View Full Version : Movie ticket deal!

Neelloc
07-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Sprint Movie Ticket Takedown deal

Wasn't sure if anyone else posted this yet. It just takes a second to sign up and there's no requirement that you be a Sprint customer. The more people that sign up, the lower the movie ticket price goes. As of right now, the ticket price is down to $5.25 per ticket. The final day is August 15th which is when Sprint will display the final movie price. Then you can go buy your discounted movie tickets and use the codes on fandango and another movie site. If 100,000 people sign up, the price will be $4.00 each (you can buy 2 tickets per person who registers). Signing up doesn't commit you to a purchase, just the opportunity to! This is a great budget option for families! Movie tickets around me are $10 for adults!

http://sprinticketakedown.com/

Keep checking back on the website link to see the ticket price keep dropping.

WatchingThemGrow
07-19-2011, 11:02 AM
I did it. Signed DH up too!

Pinky
07-19-2011, 11:18 AM
I saw this advertised before the movie previews the other day... Do you guys know if its for any movie? Is it for everybody or just sprint customers?

babyonway
07-19-2011, 11:37 AM
I hope it gets to $4 I just signed up.
Thanks so much

pjsmom30
07-19-2011, 12:55 PM
Darn it, we will be in Canada the day you have to buy your tickets, without internet access.

kboyle
07-19-2011, 01:48 PM
hope it goes down to $4!!

hellokitty
07-19-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm glad that we are tied into this if we don't want to buy. Hopefully it will go down to $4. I usually take my kids to the dollar theater, b/c I am too cheap to take them to the new releases, so it would be nice to get tix to the, "regular" theater for cheap.

Neelloc
07-19-2011, 03:04 PM
I saw this advertised before the movie previews the other day... Do you guys know if its for any movie? Is it for everybody or just sprint customers?

You do not have to be a Sprint customer. You go through the Sprint link to purchase your discount tickets, they then give you a code to use on fandango or movietickets to get tickets for any movie. The code can be used from 8/15-10/15.

babyzolo
07-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Is anyone getting spam phone calls on their cell after posting on sprints site? I have gotten 3 that I didn't answer today. Weird area codes.