PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get the blue everyday jersey dress from Boden?

AnnieW625
07-19-2011, 12:26 PM
I have the green floral print and I love it, the blue leopard print (http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Clearance/Womens-Dresses/Knee-Length-Dresses/WH264-DBL/Womens-Storm-Leopard-Everyday-Jersey-Dress.html?NavGroupID=4) one just came back in my stock in my size. I am not big on animal prints at all so I am not sure if I will like this one.

Ideally I'd love it in black in my size, but all that's available is a long and I'd have to get it altered to remove the excess material (and I am not sure I want to have to do that).

If you have it, do you like it?

citymama
07-19-2011, 02:12 PM
I would have asked you since I know you love them! Just from looking at it, I don't care for that leopard print at all. The floral ones look gorgeous - if they were still avail. in my size I'd get one...do they work well for smaller-chested gals?

AnnieW625
07-19-2011, 02:17 PM
I think it works fine for small chested gals. I did put a stick pin at the bottom of the V, but honestly I have worn it without the stick pin and it was fine. I have worn the dress with a variety of bras (lacy, t-shirt, and push up) and it looks fine. I think I will continue to wait it out on the dress in hopes either the plum or black comes back in stock.

WatchingThemGrow
07-19-2011, 03:54 PM
I tried the plum and the black, but the solids had these darts going up the front of the bra. They looked weird in solid, but fine in print. I'm just going to wait until next year's version comes out. Such a shame b/c the dress cut is cute otherwise!

cuca_
07-19-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm not particularly fond of animal print clothes, but I would probably make an exception for that dress. I have it in the green floral print and the black and love it. It is so comfortable and versatile! I say for the price, get it!

WatchingThemGrow
07-19-2011, 09:05 PM
Shoot, I didn't see it was in stock in my size. Are there any additional discounts or FS available. I like the blue print.

citymama
07-20-2011, 12:40 AM
Shoot, I didn't see it was in stock in my size. Are there any additional discounts or FS available. I like the blue print.

WPAA for free ship/returns. 10% off fall but not summer.