PDA

View Full Version : Just got the scootababy

lhafer
07-19-2011, 09:29 PM
So I scored a scootababy in mint condition for $45 on my CL today. She used it a couple of times on a trip. Tried it on with my 17 month old around the house and so far I LOVE it!!! So did she! I was worried it wouldn't fit me (I'm a big girl), but it fits just fine and is really comfy.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Beth24
07-20-2011, 01:43 AM
So I scored a scootababy in mint condition for $45 on my CL today. She used it a couple of times on a trip. Tried it on with my 17 month old around the house and so far I LOVE it!!! So did she! I was worried it wouldn't fit me (I'm a big girl), but it fits just fine and is really comfy.

Thanks for the recommendation!

:yay: So glad you like it and it fits you well. I cannot believe how lucky you got finding one barely used for that price. What pattern is it?

citymama
07-20-2011, 01:59 AM
So cool! I got mine from amandabea here on BBB and I really like it as well. Score!

lhafer
07-20-2011, 08:37 AM
:yay: So glad you like it and it fits you well. I cannot believe how lucky you got finding one barely used for that price. What pattern is it?

It's the Santorini pattern (http://www.quirkybaby.com/scootababy-santorini.html). I didn't care at all about the pattern - when you are getting a deal, it's best not to be picky!! :D

She said that she got it for a trip to Dubai, and used it a couple of times, and then her child outgrew it.

TwoBees
07-20-2011, 08:42 AM
Wow. That's a fantastic price. I bought mine a year ago but it didn't work too well because DD was so small. Now that she's grown a bit, I'm using it more and more. I love how it's so easy to get her in and out. Enjoy yours!