PDA

View Full Version : Go Crib owners pls

Nimsat
07-20-2011, 01:37 AM
I'm looking to get a go crib by guava family for traveling overseas by myself with an 8 month old (maybe crawling walking, who knows by then) and staying in multiple friends and family houses un baby proofed. I think this hits the portability scale, and will be great for sleeping and keeping her out of other people's dangerous stuff.

My question is for all the other uses, because for that price I'm going to need to use it quite a bit to make it worthwhile. If it is so lightweight, why doesn't it blow away on the beach? Is it just that it's mostly mesh and doesn't pick up the wind? I wonder with the uv cover you can now get whether it would turn into a windsail.

Also, is the pump a special setup? Someone said it was proprietary and would be hard to replace. I just wonder since it seems to be such a small company with this one product, how sturdy their warranty and replacement process will be. I wouldn't want to buy this and after a year not be able to use it and the company has disappeared. Anyone have a feel for that?