PDA

View Full Version : If you need a laugh this morning...

MichelleRC
07-20-2011, 07:48 AM
http://crapatmyparentshouse.com/

Funny stuff!

soon2b4
07-20-2011, 08:08 AM
Oh, wow.

WolfpackMom
07-20-2011, 08:10 AM
Hilarity. My in laws are kind of hoarders (maybe not kind of...) and SIL and I were just talking about the stuff you can find at their house the other day. I sent the link to my SIL, I know she will get a kick out of it.

Meatball Mommie
07-20-2011, 09:03 AM
I should do a submission to this site - my MIL has Laurel and Hardy dolls on a shelf in her family. I have no idea where she got them, or more important why??, but they are so weird. I think there's a Charlie Chaplin doll there too...

elliput
07-20-2011, 09:28 AM
I wish I had seen this before visiting the IL's earlier this month. :innocent:

MamaMolly
07-20-2011, 09:44 AM
:applause: Thank you, OP! Loving it!

BabbyO
07-20-2011, 12:13 PM
I thought it was hysterical that the first picture was 20 shelves of cookbooks. MIL has cupboards full of cookbooks. DH is also a bit of a cookbook freak...but I've limited him to 1 shelf. If he gets more he has to get rid of some!

MIL & FIL are in general pack rats and MIL is the queen of starting a project (going to get all the materials) and never finishing it. Only her project are always supposed to make her $$ so she'll go out and purchase 3 garbage bags of old blue jeans (to make jean purses of course) and end up with 1 partially completed sample!

We've found a full roll of copper, 3 garbage bags of old blue jeans, 100 silk kimonos, tons of shelves and boxes of old magazines (with ideas of course), Boxes of acrylic paint (most of them dried), ...and SO many more things I can't even remember.

This inspires DH and I to try to do a clean sweep in the basement (our primary storage space) annually. We missed it last year, but then got rid of a TON of stuff this year.