PDA

View Full Version : Inflatable twin mattress

DietCokeLover
07-21-2011, 04:31 PM
If I missed a thread somewhere about this I apologize, all I saw were for toddlers.

I am considering getting an inflatable twin mattress for DS to sleep on. Currently, he and DD share a bed, and he joins DH and I usually around 12:30 or so every night. I am wanting to break him from doing this, because it's driving me crazy!

Anyway, when I was recently at my parents' house, he slept on an inflatable mattress on the floor of the room I was in and actually stayed there all night. It made me wonder if DD is waking him somehow and if he could stay asleep all night without interruption, maybe I wouldn't have a nightly visitor.

Ideally, I'd like one that I could slide under their current full size bed during the day to free up the floor space and then slide it out each night. Does this exist? Most of them seem so tall.

AnnieW625
07-21-2011, 06:21 PM
We have an Aero Bed for Kids (http://www.amazon.com/AeroBed-Sleep-Tight-Inflatable-Kids/dp/B00006IV33/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311286862&sr=8-1). I got it from Amazon. I paid between $60, and $70 for it.

KpbS
07-21-2011, 06:42 PM
We had one from Walmart (house brand) and it lasted quite awhile and was very inexpensive. I don't think it was particularly thick. We also had one with an attached sleeping bag from Target. It definitely wasn't very thick but didn't last as long.