PDA

View Full Version : NE moms: check Building 19 for Funtainers

alien_host
07-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Today I saw funtainers at Bldg. 19 for $6.99. They had food containers and the water bottles. Odd prints - Wizards of Waverly place and another I can't recall. BUT remember the post that acetone can remove the paint.

They also had Ticonderoga pencils (12 pack tri-write/triangle) for 89 cents (or 99), I don't recall exactly.

anamika
07-22-2011, 10:47 PM
Thank you. Just picked up 2 of the funtainers to replace the one that DD lost at school last year.
Also picked up some of the 3 pk of the triangular pencils - DD says they help with her pencil grip.

Can you tell me more about the acetone thing?
Thanks!

AddiesMom
07-24-2011, 09:03 AM
Sometimes Ocean State Job Lot has them cheap, DH picked up a Funtainer food container for DD a few months ago with Ni Hao Kai Lan on it.

zoestargrove
07-24-2011, 11:40 AM
I used fingernail polish remover (acetone) to remove clearanced hello kitty from a funtainer for my son. It took a decent amount of rubbing, but it came off completely.

alien_host
07-24-2011, 02:55 PM
Thank you. Just picked up 2 of the funtainers to replace the one that DD lost at school last year.
Also picked up some of the 3 pk of the triangular pencils - DD says they help with her pencil grip.

Can you tell me more about the acetone thing?
Thanks!

I'm glad you found some. As a PP mentioned, I think you can remove the paint with acetone (find 100% acetone, I think some nail polishes are not).

This is the kind I have here: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?filterBy=&skuId=272389&productId=272389&navAction=jump&navCount=3

I still need to remove the paint off 2 shrek ones I got last year on clearance at Target.