PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin Patch sale and free shipping

div_0305
07-22-2011, 05:28 PM
They have a buy 1 get 1 50% off deal for all sale and clearance items. Plus, I received free shipping, with no minimum from this code USANEWSN --- I think that was supposed to be for 20% and free shipping for new season clothes, but it worked on the sale and clearance items I bought (the free shipping, not an addtl 20% :)). It seemed like a very good deal for PP. I bought several jeggings, tops, and shirts for my 18mo DD and 6y DS. I bought ahead for both, since we don't need any more of the current season's clothes for this year. Not sure when the sale/code expires.

I had to call CS for my last order because the 2 skirts I bought were not getting the 50% discount deal. A very friendly and nice CS rep fixed it for me.

TwoToTote
07-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Thanks so much for posting this. I was able to pick up a shirt that I had missed during the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. Don't know why I didn't think of ordering directly from Pumpkin Patch--and it was cheaper this way, too!:boogie:

mypa
07-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Thanks OP! Got some cargo shorts for DS. I like how long they are and cover his knees.

div_0305
07-25-2011, 10:21 AM
You're welcome! I went to the store yesterday, and they had a lot of things at the same prices. But I found it easier to narrow down sizes and items online. I hope I got the sizing right. The jeggings looked great at the store, so I'm glad I bought those for DD.