PDA

View Full Version : Help! JOOVY ROOM2 Play Yard

lizzyruthie
07-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Anyone have one of these?
We are going on vacation and the rental cribs are crap! This one is 10 sq ft of room. My 22 month old is just too big for his pack and play and is very cramped.
Amazon has one for $140 and I get free shipping. There are some on ebay, but if it isn't what we want, at least I can return to amazon.
HELP! Vacation is creeping up and my kid is currently bedless!! ;)
Here's the link...
http://www.amazon.com/Joovy-Room2-Portable-Play-Yard/dp/B001I463GW/ref=cm_rdp_product

viba424
07-23-2011, 11:32 AM
I have it in basic black and love it. It stays up all the time in our living room. Its very simple and thats what I love about it. Very good quality.

In terms of traveling with one, havent yet but theres no reason why you couldnt. Comes with a nice nylon bag and there is a fifth leg underneath for support.

The sides are actually higher than our smaller traveling pack and play and its generously sized.

I found a woman on etsy who makes me custom sheets, which I LOVE. The sheet it comes with is nice but its a sort of thick t-shirt sort of material in plain white and it gets a little pilly. Let me know if you want her info. I think you can't go wrong with the joovy and that is a totally fair price. I paid $150 I think.

lizzyruthie
07-23-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm going to PM you! Thanks!