PDA

View Full Version : Poll for Democrats

mommylamb
07-23-2011, 08:17 AM
Ok, so my poll for Republicans (same questions) is currently in the wrong forum. I've asked the mods to move from the Bargains Forum to the Lounge.

StantonHyde
07-23-2011, 11:22 PM
I don't get why Obama keeps trying to negotiate with these whackos. (well now he has to since the mid term election) As one pundit said 3 years or so ago, when you start talking death panels it becomes pretty clear that you are not a rational person. Obama needed to kick butt. I am so sick of hearing about reaching across the aisle. He can reach all he wants but the Rs are bundled in the far corner of the room flipping him off. This is NOT good faith negotiation. And they want to blame Obama for ALL the debt we have---ummmmm, like W had nothing to do with any of this.

I am sorry for my tone. This is not a good time for my faith in political process..........

kijip
07-23-2011, 11:37 PM
This is NOT good faith negotiation. And they want to blame Obama for ALL the debt we have---ummmmm, like W had nothing to do with any of this.

:yeahthat:

I best not say much of anything else because I am in a very pessimistic spot with all this right now. I am livid with how this is all playing out. I am beginning to think everyone should get one bloody term so that there is no permanent campaigning going on. And I am not a supporter of term limits so that is saying something.

mommylamb
07-24-2011, 07:33 AM
I totally hear you on this being a bad time for faith in politics. I will admit, I'm actually afraid right now.

ETA: And the debt is something that certainly can't be pinned entirely on Obama. Or on Obama and Bush 43 for that matter. We've had debt for a long time.