PDA

View Full Version : Best tasting light beer?

elektra
07-23-2011, 09:01 PM
Mama needs more alcohol but less calories. I have been wanting beer lately (the heat maybe?) and i am liking the Firestone solace beer from trader joes.
Not a huge fan of miller light or bud light or coors light.
I do like amstel light. Any others?

hillview
07-23-2011, 09:17 PM
amstel is my go to

TwinFoxes
07-23-2011, 09:28 PM
I like Amstel the best. But I'll drink Miller Lite because it has so few calories. I'm going to look for the one you mentioned at the TJs here, which don't have as big a beer/wine section as the ones out west it seems.

I've had Sapporo light before, and thought it was pretty good.

infomama
07-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Is there such a thing? Light beer tastes like water to me. I'm going to be watching this thread.....

TwinFoxes
07-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Is there such a thing? Light beer tastes like water to me. I'm going to be watching this thread.....

Well, none taste as good as a microbrew, but there are some that are drinkable. :)

Penny's Pappa
07-23-2011, 11:24 PM

That's the truth there :) LOL

Actually, I don't mind a Miller Lite every now and again, especially just as a chugging beer on a hot summer day.

Sam Adams Light is not bad.

Or, you could always live the college life and hit up some Natty Light or PBR! Mmmmmmmm!!!

-----------
Sent from the aether using Tapatalk.

crl
07-24-2011, 12:57 AM
DH nominates Rolling Rock Lite. (I don't drink beer.)

Catherine

lizzywednesday
07-26-2011, 03:29 PM
When I choose a light beer, Sam Adams Light is my go-to. Yuengling Light is a close second. And I find Amstel to be a bit too bitter for my taste.

Twoboos
07-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Or, you could always live the college life and hit up some Natty Light or PBR! Mmmmmmmm!!!

Oh dear, I just got a hangover. :rotflmao:

I like Sam Adams Light!

TwinFoxes
07-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Yuengling Light is a close second.

I've tried this too, and think it's pretty good. Sadly, no Yeungling in OP's part of the world. :(